At Barefoot’s Well Drilling and Pumping Service, we specialize in drilling wells. Over the years, we have worked on various well drilling projects to address a variety of needs, and we want to give you a better idea of the types of services we offer. Below, we’ll go over a list of the types of wells we work to tell you more about what we can do for you.
- Agricultural Wells – The different types of wells we offer are designed to serve different purposes. For example, the purpose of agricultural wells is to supply water for your crops or livestock. Our team understands agricultural operations use a lot of water, so we’ll make sure you have access to more than enough.
- Commercial Wells – If you need a source of water for your commercial operation, you can turn to our team to get the well drilling services you are looking for. We’ll make sure you get the steady supply you need.
- Gravel Packed Wells – Sand formation is a problem that can affect many wells in the Goldsboro, North Carolina area, but fortunately our team can help prevent it. Our gravel-packed wells are designed to prevent sand formation through the use of steel screens and closely packed gravel.
- Irrigation Wells – Our team can drill irrigation wells to make it easier for you to water your lawn or landscape. Instead of paying to use water from the nearest supply, you can tap into your own source.
- Residential Wells – The final example of the types of wells we offer is residential wells, which supply water to your home. If you live in a rural area and need a way to get water for your home, we encourage you to give us a call today to find out more about what we can do for you.